I can't stop.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't stop crying.

:cry:

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

What's wrong hun? How are you now? :hug:

3. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, hun. We all go thru times like that. I cry everyday. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Try not to dwell on things. I've found that negative feelings have a way of feeding on themselves. In the meantime, remember we care about you, Sarah.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

4. downmage

downmage Well-Known Member

I know..I am doing the same thing. At least twice a day. I keep replaying shit over and over in my mind.

5. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: Sarah.... Here if you want to talk :hug: x x x

6. :( I need to die now. I just, all hope has literley gone now. :cry: It's all gone. All I think about now is death. And how to die. :( Someone, help me die. Help me. :(

7. Cybrsk8r

How are you doing? Please let us know you're OK. :hug:

8. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Sarah hun :hug: is there a reason you feel so low? Talk to us, were here to support you
    Much love,
    Beret xxx

9. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Hi Sarah, sorry that nobody here can help you die, your at the wrong place for that, but your at the perfect place to talk to people and get support and hopefully get better.

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi Sarah. How are you feeling now? I hope it is better. :hug:

11. horrid.
    someone kill me.
    please...

12. Cybrsk8r

Sarah, :hug:

13. can't you just kill me instead?

14. Cybrsk8r

I'm sorry, Sarah. I can't find a smiley for that.

Seriously, Hun. What's got you so down? Please talk to us.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

15. Everything. Right now. Everything. EVERYTHING!

>.<
    I just stabbed my damn door. Haha. *wants the door to be my heart*

16. As someone else said, we all have those days. I cry over the stupidest things...:blink: please just stay safe love...we are all here for you and we want to help. Feel free to PM or IM me any time! *hug

17. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:grouphug: I hope you feel better this morning Sarah. I know what it is like to feel this way and it is miserable. Please stay safe. :hug:

18. :( Safe? You know, all I really want to do now is die.

I'm saving up some tablets. I have quite alot so far. They don't know the plan. Thank god. But, yeh, soon I will finally get the chance and soon it'll all go to my plan and soon, I'll die. :)

19. Cybrsk8r

Sarah,

I can see the pain in your words. Everyone here cares for you alot. Please stay safe. :hug:

Eric

20. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

It was horrible of you to stop replying after everything you text me saying at the weekend, Sarah. Please reply next time, it isn't fair. :sad:

Get some help. I have a real feeling that all this is falling on deaf ears, but I still refuse to give up on you. You know damn well you can get through this. I know you can. You are a very strong person, don't go letting go :hug:.

~Nobody~ x x x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.