i cant stop....

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by ThornThatNeverHeals, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

i cant seem to stop cutting, to stop frostbiting, choking and hurting myself in sooo many ways. i cant seem to stop wanting it, to resorting to it when hurt, to let myself cry instead.... i cant seem to make myself feel important enough to even stop, for im worth nothing, and i know that all the way down.... i cant seem to stop crying inside, and letting the tears out in blood and pain and scars. i cant seem to stop liking the way the scars look on my skin, yet hate how i know others will see them. i cant seem to stop hurting myself everything i feel more self hatred, or hate myself more when i do harm... i cant seem to stop myself, my mind, my actions, nor the emotions.... i cant seem to find a reason why i would even want to.... for it being for me is not good enough,.. im not that important....

2. scarlettdrknss

scarlettdrknss Well-Known Member

It's so hard to reply to this without doing the simplest thing and just saying hanging in there, it's just a phase or fight yourself and yet that is the worst thing to say to a person in that position. It always just made me want to hurt myself more and made me hate everyone around me even more. I could also go along and talk about how I've been through the same thing but that won't help you either. And I don't even know if reading a post as useless as this could make you feel better about yourself because even if I say you are important or that you're worth so much more or that you're not alone in this, it doesn't change the fact that you are hurting inside and are hurting yourself on the outside because of it and have no one near you to express yourself to. I hope this reply doesn't make you feel even worse. I just hate seeing unreplied posts. Every single one deserves an answer.

3. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

You are not worth nothing. You are worth something to me. You are the first person who told me that they believed in me. That is very kind of you. You believed in me when I did not believe in myself.

4. ThornThatNeverHeals

the reply does just the opposite. it honestly made me feel so much better reading it... feels like someone finally understands. that they arent gonna just push an "answer" at me and tell me thats how it goes and get mad when i reject it.... but still care of the pain.... it means so much, and i thank you immensly

5. scarlettdrknss

scarlettdrknss Well-Known Member

thank goodness! i was so afraid that i'd make it worse. i didn't know exactly what to write but didn't want to leave the thread without replying. i just wrote from experience and... i'm really glad it helped =]

6. ThornThatNeverHeals

it did so much, thank you many times over

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.