i can't survive another look in the mirror...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by The Scream, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

to see such a freak still breathes...

im a mess lately...

i can barely get out of my bed at noon...
    and than im feeling so fucked up, i either want to go back to bed to sleep and escape myself or just die...
    im never "me" in my dreams... not physically and not emotionally either...

and i can't even lie in bed all day, 'cause i can't sleep anyway with the sound off motor vehicles and people outside laughing louder than they're talking :blink:

err...

it just gives me head aches...

so i listen to songs like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPyLIBD0jK4&feature=related

with the hope they'd wake me up...
    and it helps, for all the 3mins that the song last, but after that, i just want to off myself...

and even though im in a psych hospital right now, i can't tell any of those people that work here this, or else i risk my freedom :sad:
    cause if they put me in the locked up section, i definately wanna die! :dry:

im freaking restless :sad:
    i can't concentrate my mind on anything either...
    im all day busy, doing nothing :huh:

2. WildCherry

WildCherry ADMIN

If you're not comfortable talking about what's wrong at the hospital, can you talk here, about why you feel so bad?

3. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

i feel worthless & lonely and evil...

and i don't know where all these feelings are coming from...

except for the worthlessness, i have to finish a few drawings for school and i just can't start with them, because i can't concentrate on anything right now, it's just such a mess inside my head :sad:

and it's lasting for days now...
    it started off with the loneliness... than a few days later the worthlessness started kicking in... and now im starting to feel evil too :sad:

i just want to escape, either myself, or this life...
    i just don't want to go on like this anymore...
    weed is legal here, but that doesn't even really have a major effect on me :mellow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.