i can't take any more of this pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lonelylostsoul, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ive tried to reach out for help from my family and mental health team since my last suicide attemt two weeks ago and i feel like theu have all just slapped me in the face. It was a veru serious attempt im shocked that it didnt work.

I didnt tell any one till over a week later as my intention was serious there fore i did not call ambulance and just stayed on my own suffering in pain.
    I was upset that it hadnt worked but then after a week or so i decided that if i told people whats going on they might help me get better.
    How wrong was i. Know one gives a shit about me. My support worker didnt even turn to our appiontment after i told her or even bother to ring me. I went to the mental health team to day and spilled out all my feelings for fucking nothing. Their not gonna do any thing to help me. The duty worker i saw today was the most in caring being ive ever came across. I would of got more emotion from a brick wall. Then the icing on the cake, my mum just rang me to see how it went, i had a total break down on the phone cryingmy eyes out and she says to me "dont worry it will all come out in the wash" are they fucking kidding me. I cant take any more of this. I am in complete emotional tourmal and im sure it wont be long till im making plans for my final go at it. Ive been punished in my life long enough. For what? Im a good person and that means nothing in this world
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are a good person and you do deserve understanding and care. Please continue to reach out ok go to hospital again and talk to someone there that will listen hugs to you
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

So sorry to here that you are not getting the support required. The important thing is you are safe and do not do anything. You deserve the help from support folk. Please do not think that no one cares, we do here as we totally understand what you are feeling and going through. Please keep posting your feelings and thoughts as that will help you through this tough time. It's going to take time but we will give you all the support you require. Take care.
  4. Velvetina

Velvetina Member

I echo the above.

Nothing is more hurtful and scary when you come up against block after block and feel that you're trying to reach out and nobody wants to help you, but you've found people here who want to help you. Who clearly have a lot of advice and actually understand what it feels like when you're at the end.

I'm so sorry to hear you're in so much pain, you're a good person and you deserve better. Take the time to reach out and talk to people here and I'm sure you'll find help.
  5. fosty

fosty Well-Known Member

I've had similar experiences with some support workers/mental health people. They work for a goal orientated system and some of them find it hard to care, i used to work in that system myself and i know how frighteningly soulless it can sometimes be. Please don't give up though, they are not all like that.
  6. Thank you everybody. You are all such lovely caring people. Has anyone else noticed that the most caring people are those who are suffering themselves? Giving the title of this forum we all stumbled across, we are all suffering, yet we dont like to see others in pain and try to help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.