i cant take anymore hurt

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by indie, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indie

indie Well-Known Member

im done with it i cnt go on hvin my own brothr tryin to hurt me and im tired of bein physicaly ill bcause of wht him and evryone else did to me a long time ago, i honestly think i would be better of gone, its wht he wants anyway and everyone else will be better off without me.
  2. ready

ready Member

then don't put up with your brother hurting you! i try not to promote violence but you should defend yourself, with a bat if need be.

do you live with him?

if you honestly think that everyone would be better off without you, think again. i guarantee there is at least on person who wouldn't...
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You need to report your brother and let authorities deal with him If you can move out get away from the enviorment that is killing you. Make new friends okay get away from that family and make a new start i did it was only thing that saved me
  4. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

WE want you here. We would not be better off without you,but worse off. You dont know how important you are and how needed. WE need you here to be our friend and we want to be yours.PLEASE I BEG YOU STAY. I'm praying for you and hope you do too.

If your brother and family or firends are hurting you you have to get away from them and tell someone. The authorities or some agency. You NEED to get help.

You seem like a good person and you have been abused and hurt by people. You then internalize theur treatment of you and now want to hurt yourself. PLEASE DONT.

Most times it is the best people who are attacked an hurt by the weak and cruel among us. YOU are a very strong person and have been through so much. Dont let the people in your life defeat you. WE will love and care for you. You must get out of your presnet environment.Get to a shelter or hospital or friends house.

PLEASE REMEBER.WE want to know you and help.We will give you all our love and help and NO problem can stand up to that. YOU are a good soul that has been bettered and hurt YOU are not at fault. !2 step groups can offer help and support too.

WE WANT YOU HERE WITH US. PLease tell us the whole story.Give us your pain and burdens and we will return it with love and understanding and hope.PLEASE be our friend we want you to be and We want to be yours too,

Write me or PM if you like,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.