I cant take anymore!!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by necrodude, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

i've had enough. my psychotic ex girlfriend has tried to ruin my life for the last time. i have 20 or so anti-ds, a few dozen pain killers, a bit of wire and a blade. sorry everyone but im not able to go on anymore. im through.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't do it. What happened, what'd she do?

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Please don't do anything to hurt yourself..I see that you are new here so you have a new opportunity to be supported and helped that you did not have before.
    I know you must be in lots of pain but there has got to be a way to get you through this.
    I am glad you posted so we can help.
    I know you care about her but she is not worth your life.
    Please talk to us, or a friend something is better than what your thinking about right now...
    You can PM if you feel talking in private is more helpful.
    Please hang in there and write back so we can help ya.
    I care! B

4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

please please don't do anything Rob!!

5. necrodude

shes had a kid and everyones saying its mine and shes been telling them it is mine. i broke up with her two years ago and shes made my life hell by accusing me of all sorts

6. necrodude

im gonna try and sleep. thanks all. im sorry if i worried anyone. i need to clear my head.

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope you can get some sleep!!

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have her get a DNA test done to see if the child is yours and if it is then you will have a child to love and hold, before any attempts or distress get the proof legally then take one step at a time It all seems overwhelming right now but first get proof take care

9. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I agree with Mary. I hope everything goes ok for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.