I cant take it any longer

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by monicallen, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monicallen

monicallen New Member

hey all , im new here, im really sick of my life ive thought of suicide all of this started in 2003 in tae kwon do class, there was this girl Arantxa, i felt something really weird towards her because im a girl too. she became my friend i i was getting into her really much, i dont know what it was but maybe i was in love. there was this other girl Jessica she was our friend too but i knew she hated me, she hanged out with Arantxa more than me , i was really jealous. time happened and i quit tae kwon do. i quit on january 12th 2006. i never spoke to Arantxa again but once in the messenger i said hi to her and she told me- i can see you have no friends- and i replied i have more than you do - and she said maybe theyre dug addicts or lesbians and i didnt spoke to her until yesterday. she was in the dressing rooms and i said hi to her. there was jessica again. i want to kill myself cause im really jealous of people talking to some of my friends what can i do?? i could kill myself of love. im only 14
  2. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

jealousy is a terrible thing. it does seem to grasp onto the mind. i myself suffer with jealous and paranoid feelings so i can relate to you.

please try and see past this girl though. i know its hard but you cant let someone else rule your life and end it. you cant let the bad people in the world win :)
  3. sadsong

sadsong Staff Alumni

I agree with what trapped says. I know it's hard when you really like someone, but if they make you feel bad and you're struck with jealousy everytime you see someone else speak to them then it's really best to try and move on.

You have plenty of life ahead of you yet, and you will find someone else to fill your head and someone who makes you feel good. I hope that you find the support you need here :)
  4. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

You don't need to stop loving someone, you just have to learn to live without them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.