I can't take it any longer

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dano83, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dano83

Dano83 New Member

I am a 25 y/o male with alot of health problems. I have diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease & I'm in a wheel chair due to my back giving out on me in 2004. I am unable to walk due to my back griving out that left me with no movement in my feet. I suffer with really bad pain everyday and I just can't seem to get away from it. All of my friends have walked out of my life and I feel so alone and I am so scared. I've tried to be strong but it's getting to that point to where I just want to close my eyes and sleep forever. I really don't know how much longer I can last living like this.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Dano, I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling do down:sad: I really wish I had the answers for you, but all I can say it try to take each day at a time. Do you see a therapist for your depression? :hug: There is great people here that will listen and advise you :hug:
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Dano,
    Welcome to the forum!!I can only guess what it is like for you. I had a room mate who was in a wheel chair. I helped him get around and in return he fed me, put a roof over my head, kept me stoned all the time.
    He didn't let his handycap hold him back. He attended college. He also was very lucky with the ladies. I could never figure it out because he was one ugly sucker, Had polio all his life. It had to be his personality because he was always happy and very outgoing!!!
    I guess I am trying to say you can let your handy cap hold you down or you can get out there and socialize. It's your choice!! We are hear for you, if you need to talk then PM me and I willrespond as soon as I can...Take Care...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.