I can't take it any more

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by aoeu, Nov 20, 2008.

1. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

See title. I don't have a specific complaint so much as a general feeling of subpanic.

And there's another night ahead of me. Louise is in bed by now... She wasn't able to talk to me tonight. Sarah could be just about anywhere by this point, but I wouldn't be able to talk to her anyhow. Sleep is a freaking pipe dream. I hate night.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2008
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Perhaps by just posting/talking about this like you have done will help in some way.
  3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Is it ever going to get better? A lot of people here have been struggling with depression for many years. I might as well die QUICKLY.
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Yeah, people have been fighting depression for months or for years or for most of their lives. Besides you can't die cuz those who care for you will be hurt greatly, they will miss you and you will miss them. Instead, isn't it better to be with them and go through life's up's and down's together rather then alone.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I had depression (severe depression) for the past for years, and its only in the last two weeks that I have started feeling better and without suicidal thoughts. I think my medication played a big role in that. Please don't give up hope that you'll never feel better, because it is possible hun, take care :hug: