I can't take it anymore!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Walter Kovacs, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walter Kovacs

Walter Kovacs Member

Should I commit suicide?
    I have nobody to live for. All of my loved ones are gone. Have zero friends. No job. Mostly live inside apartment. Never been outside once. So, what's the point of living anymore?
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I was feeling like that this morning, didn't want to go outside and felt emotionless, are you seeking professional help in real life? You will have your good days and your bad. What things do you enjoy? Do you really want to die or want the pain to end? I can totally relate to not wanting to go outside, I forced myself to go out today! (hugs)
  3. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Hey, I have the same feelings. You sound like you're in my head right now. I try though... I have been here before. I know that even though I don't see a way out, and I don't see a future... It can happen.

Honestly. I don't have friends I trust. I have no family. No relationship... Nothing. No motivation and I can't even leave my bedroom right now.

If you need to talk pm me
  4. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hi Walter, I know how feel, I felt the same today and yesterday and everyday for months. I just try and make it through one day at a time. I believe things can change if given time. I know it's hard to hold onto hope when you feel this way, but try and hold on until hope returns. Stick around here and talk to the people here, they're a great bunch and we'll support and care about you, you're not alone anymore. Prayers and healing thoughts your way Walter.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.