i cant take it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

John6491

I can't take this pain I just want it all to end forever. I have no reason to stay alive I just want to disapear forever. I'm tired of trying to hold on and only thing that I'm holding onto is more pain and misery.
I can't take this I just want to let go and fall..
I'm sorry but I'm tired of all of it. I'm tired of failure. Tired of being worthless. Tired of being a waste of time.
Just plain tired of trying to be happy again

Hey hun, I hear your despair and exhaustion. It sounds like you're coping with too much pain at the moment. We're here for you. Could you tell us what is making you feel this way? Are yo ugetting any professional help? Remember when you've hit the bottom the only way to go is up. You can do this. Don't think your entire life is going to be based upon this one moment.

John6491

Ill try and keep it short.....
1. My mom is getting worse (she has terminal breast cancer and will die in less than a year)
2. I have toxoplasmosis so im feeling horrible right now because having it mess with my eye makes me dizzy and have headaches (have had headache since Thursday)
3. The medicine they are making me take for it makes me feel worse
4. My dad is always high and making me mad i want to punch him :mad:
5. Cant focus in school so im going to fail (again) :sad:
6. People fuck with me even more because of my eye.... it will looks weird because of eye drops i have to put in them........... yea ill just stop there...

John I just wanted to say I know how hard it is when a loved one has cancer (my nan-more like a mum to me, I live with her-has terminal lung cancer) If you ever need anyone to ttalk to pm me :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00