I can't take it anymore...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by John6491, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

Im so tired of feeling like this i just want to fucking end it all tonight... im tired of being yelled at and reminded im a failure ever fricken day. No one cares for me and if i died it wouldn't even matter. I just want to fucking lock myself in my room take all the pills i can find and just sleep forever.. it sounds a lot better then what i am going through right now. :sad:

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

You sound very frustrated by what is happening in your life, remember we are here for you, we care about you.
    Is there one thing in your life than you could change for the better?
    The thing is maybe it's not that you want to end your life but that you don't want to continue living as you are now, so if you could just make one small change that would be a step towards that, wouldn't it?

Hazel xx

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know you have faced many difficult things these past 6 months. I hope you are able to find your way out of this. You may have to break things into small portions and try to deal with them one small piece at a time. You can do this. We are here to help you as we can. Please take care john. :hug:

4. peng

peng Member

Hard to feel better with few replies, though most of us here are feeling so 'heavy' and tired all the time, its just hard to even respond. But I feel your pain. I think most of us do and come here hoping something will change, buying ourselves some time, because self preservation is actually the most important thing a human being has. We cling to it whether we want to or not, its like an automatic response. If we fall in the water, we automatically strive to reach the top and air. Its natural. But it gets so hard sometimes, so very very hard. I know, myself, I never let people know. I grew up that way, had to keep quiet, don't tell anyone even the most basic. However, if I were to lay down and not feed my poor cat (very hard to do) and give up, and not actively do anything, maybe in time someone would notice and I'd get help. The real question is, do we want it? Are you at that point where you don't even want help anymore? That is crucial. Good luck. pat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.