I can't take it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, this is my first post and I'm so grateful for this site,

I just don't know what to do anymore. Ever since my first love broke up with me, my life has fallen apart. I have attempted suicide several times and I have landed myself in the psych ward twice. I've also been hospitalised from an overdose. My parents are getting a divorce, and I'm on probation at my job. I just feel like I can't do it anymore. I feel so alone. I've tried meds, I've tried therapy, I'm just at my wits end.

How do you know when you are read to go?

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Welcome and so glad you posted...the journey is so difficult and we are confronted by so many obstacles...it is brave to continue advocating for yourself and you must do so aggressively...make sure the therapists and pdocs do their jobs...you deserve that! Please continue to post as I am sure there are so many ppl here who can relate...welcome again, J

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi i am so glad you are reaching out here letting go of some of that pain.
Time to move on okay get out amongst people meet someone new. I know it is hard but your worth the effort. Join new groups new activities take art class drama get doing something okay to keep your mind busy hugs to you welcome to SF

L

Lestat

Even though i'm not taking my own advice I would say try doing things in your spare time. Answer questions on here as it might take you away from your own problems (it does me). Or talk to someone. I find talking on skype to friends or people on here helps.

Thank you for replying.

I just don't know what to do at this point. I feel like I'm existing, not living. I've tried to end my life, but I'm just not successful. I hate having BPD. I hate my life. Why won't it just end already?

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
The thing with BPD it is treatable okay and it can get better You know you are not alone now right we are here YOu don't know what the future will bring you right and with each door that opens more healing more connections more hope Keep posting okay don't give in if you feel you are going to harm you then go to hospital and get the help you deserve okay hugs

The thing with BPD it is treatable okay and it can get better You know you are not alone now right we are here YOu don't know what the future will bring you right and with each door that opens more healing more connections more hope Keep posting okay don't give in if you feel you are going to harm you then go to hospital and get the help you deserve okay hugs
They say that BPD is treatable, but I don't think it is for my situation. I have tried so much therapy and have even numbed myself with anti-depressants.

I see that there are quite a few people here with BPD. What's the point of going on if one is just going to continue to suffer with it?

Ritsu

hello there first of all I would like to say I personally understand what you are going through my partner passed away a month ago so I can say with out a shadow of a doubt the pain is very much real but the first thing you need to try thinking on is they are not lost to you for ever they have not left this world you can still see them one day and maybe they will be happy to be your friend again ok, second for the love of which ever god you worship the pills way is not the way I tried it last week it failed and I am so great full it did because I saw what it would of done to my family and my loved ones and also its not painless like they say it fing hurts. Ok now I've explained that here's my solution I found that works its something that is actually from the movie the matrix when morphus offers neo the red pill or the blue pill the hidden meaning is hes asking will you fight for life or will you lay down and give up and I asked myself the same question looking in a mirror thinking what would she want me to do and I screamed fight I did not even think as soon as I realized she would want me to fight I screamed so please try this it helps a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00