I cant take it anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Broken4life, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken4life

Broken4life New Member

I really think Im going to end up taking my own life.

I really dont know what to do because suicide is on my mind so much, it haunts me. Ive cut, but i feel it need to go further. I dont think I got much more strength or will to live. I Just cant say im going to be safe.

2. Maja

Maja Member

Wow! Sounds like things are really hard for you at the moment.

Can you identify what's triggering your thoughts of suicide at the moment? Have there been times when the urge has been less? What do you think you can do to return to the way you felt at a point where you weren't thinking about suicide?

It's normal to feel overwhelmed sometimes and it takes a lot of strength to reach out about that pain! Tell us more about what's happening, if you can. Maybe just talking about it will help you to process everything more.

Take care! You aren't alone!

3. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Hey, like Maja said, have you any idea what triggered all this? If you can work that out you might be able to start to fix it and work at everything from there. Never forget we're here. Take care, Ally x

4. Luliby

Luliby Staff Alumni

How are you doing? Please think about this.. when you feel like you have nothing to loose.. when you've reached the bottom of the barrel, it's time to make a change. But not suicide. Life is something to loose.

Instead, this is the time to take new chances... call the suicide hotline, come back on line and let us know how your doing. If you feel like you just can't resist the suicidal urges, call 911 or go to the ER.

Because having suicidal thoughts does not mean you have no choice, it does not mean your life has reached a point of such desperation that there is no other path. Suicidal thinking happens when your up against a wall and your mind can't think of any other course. Thats why I'm glad you've come to this site. We have a lot of members with a lot of experience about being in a spot similar to yours now... and there is a way out worth living for.

Tell us your situation. Trust me, let it out.

There are other paths.

Talk to us.

5. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

sending u hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.