i can't take it anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by frantic, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

i've been in the hospital three times so far this year. and things just keep getting worse and worse. my therapist is talking about going back to the hospital, but what's the point? nothing changes.

we have sold everything that's sellable, down to our bedroom set (we sleep on our mattress on the floor now), still trying to sell some little things, but no luck. we have now lost everything we owned that's worth something to the pawnshop, because we can't make the payments. there were some things in there that meant a lot to me. and it's a LOT of stuff that's gone. we still don't have car insurance. our trash doesn't get picked up anymore because we're behind on the bill. i'm going to lose my car any day now because we can't make the payments. i have lost all three of my dogs. i have sold my baby, my piano. if we don't come up with a mortgage payment by the end of the month we're going to lose the house. we have so many unpaid bills, it's unreal. there's only one hospital left around here that we don't owe money to. every day, all day, people are calling wanting money. i don't even answer the phone anymore. or open the mail.

and today i wanted to make a cake with the rhubarb in my yard, and i went outside to discover that the hailstorm last night completely destroyed my rhubarb. i know that's silly, but it's just one thing after another.

i can not take it anymore!
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I do know how this feels as I was in the hospital twice in the last yr and a half and it is a full time job just keeping up with who I owe and for how much...sometimes, I know how it feels to be that overwhelmed...and I also know about crying over silly stuff (like your rhubarb). Last week, my friend went to get me a bagel and cream cheese (so NY!) and he brought back the wrong type...you would like he killed my cat by my reaction...sometimes, the steam has to come out of the kettle...for you rhubarb, for me a bagel...hope you are feeling better and that they find what is wrong and things do change.
  3. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Ive been in the hospital five times in eight months due to illness and my world is falling apart financially. But I'm holding on. I have to for my daughter. I've just come to far to just throw in the towel.

Don't give up. Please choose life. :hugtackles:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.