I can't take it... *may be triggering*

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Xistence, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xistence

Xistence Well-Known Member

I'm so sick of everything. I'm tired of all the bickering and arguing in religion and politics. I'm tired of feeling unloved. I'm tired of being a worthless piece of trash. I'm so sick of it all. :sad:

I just want the pain to go away. I want it to stop. :sad: I don't know what to do anymore. I want to know if God is real or not.

I'm so freaking suicidal right now. :sad: It is getting so hard to carry on...

I may just find another razor blade.. like it even matters. I deserve to bleed. I'm so worthless.

Sorry for posting a thread. Everyone is probably sick of me. :sad: :sad: :sad: I just didn't have any of my friends online to talk to, and I'm sure they are getting sick of me by now too... :sad: I just want it to stop... :depressed

2. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Xistance,

I am sorry to hear you are feeling so low at the moment. Although i dont really have a answer to your religion question, i do know that cutting is not going to help you. It will jut leave scars that you will later hate yourself for. You are not worthless, no one is. Please feel free to PM me at any time to chat. *huggles* stay safe hun

Caroline

3. Asari Attar

Asari Attar Active Member

Xist, *hugs*

I'll be on for a while if you want to talk. I'm in chat as well. Please don't cut. You are worth more than that. *huggles*

-Asari

4. Xistence

Xistence Well-Known Member

I'm worth nothing... I didn't cut, but I'm debating on whether to just kill myself or not. I can't take it anymore.. :cry:

5. Asari Attar

Asari Attar Active Member

Please don't. I don't know what else to say.

6. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

itll be alright sweetie, dont EVER feel to scared to post your feeling here.. jsut shout at it, scream!! let it all out!!! thats what i do, sure im a crybaby and ussually chocking on my own tears too much to even get a scream out but when i do i put my head against my pillow and scream as loud as i can..i feel better afterwards.. try that hun..pm me anytime, and you have me on messenger too hun, give me a shout sweetie, ok? take care hun ****hugs****

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't hurt yourself Xistence. I know it can be hard sometimes not knowing if God really exists or not. I have faith that God really does exist, although I don't have much proof of God's existence. Pray to God and ask him to give you a sign. Maybe that will help? Please find the strength to carry on. :hug:

8. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

its good your debating with yourself, it just means a part of you wants to live. i dont know your story but try not to rely on your friends for happiness..

good luck

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.