I can't take it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

whoever_

I've been triggered badly here these past few days and I don't know if I can handle it. I haven't been that supportive of my peers, I haven't replied to many threads and because of that I feel even more of a useless person. Some may say I should have a break, perhaps I should but I don't want to let anyone down. I want to be there for people but sometimes I struggle so much myself.. I feel I can't reach out on here as much as I used to be able to, and it's a real shame. Because, on the Net this site is practically the only one I feel safe in, recently, I haven't. I don't like this feeling... I'm so sorry. I don't mean to hurt anyone.

Sometimes a person needs to take a break from trying to help others and worry about themselves and their help. You not replying to threads or not helping as of late is not a bad thing, one person cannot save the world and you should not be expected to. When things get tough reach out, lean on friends, talk, it helps..even if just a little bit and no it's not a burden to do so.

Please be safe

side note i know i should practice what i preach

Heya (I looked you up :hug: )

If you feel like you should take a break hun, then please take a break ..
You won't be letting anyone down here - they'll be pleased that you're looking after yourself and making yourself feel a bit better in the process :hug:

You take care, you've got my MSN if you wanna chat.

Joe

W

whoever_

I know one person can't save the world, I doubt I help much anyway but at least if I'm trying to help that makes me feel less worthless, if that makes any sense, and I also feel that people here are more worthy than myself. I was so close to returning to self harm last night, I haven't self harmed for about 4 weeks and I went upstairs intending to self harm because events yesterday made me feel like crap but I ended up crashed out on the bed. It's just hard,but anyway it doesn't matter. Thanks for replying. :grouphug:

I know one person can't save the world, I doubt I help much anyway but at least if I'm trying to help that makes me feel less worthless, if that makes any sense, and I also feel that people here are more worthy than myself. I was so close to returning to self harm last night, I haven't self harmed for about 4 weeks and I went upstairs intending to self harm because events yesterday made me feel like crap but I ended up crashed out on the bed. It's just hard,but anyway it doesn't matter. Thanks for replying. :grouphug:
I know what you mean about helping people so you feel less worthless. I do it alot. I'm glad you didn't self harm bc clearly you've been doing so well. Here if oyu need to talk :hug:

RainbowChaser

You help a lot hun, and I'm proud of you for not SHing for four weeks :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00