i cant take life anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wantodie2011, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wantodie2011

wantodie2011 New Member

im 20 years old my mom passed away 2 years ago i was depressed even before she passed away after she passed away i became suicidal tried to take my life xxxxxxxxxx but that did not work today my dad told me either i go to councilor or he will disown me and put me in a homeless shelter i told him if i had a <edit moderator total eclipse method.> right now i would kill my self he said your just scared about life your a xx hes like you wont kill your self because you have not already he does not care about me anymore all he cares about is his new wife i really want to die theres just to much pain every night before i go to sleep i pray to God that i will die and never wake up when i do wake up i hate it and tears fill my eyes because of the pain yeah i belive i have gone crazy ever since my mom passed away i just want to die so bad im a failure at everything to how can i go on living with this pain everyday and also hating my self

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know you are in a lot of pain Your dad is not hearing you or seeing that pain. I hopeyou can call your doctor and get some help okay Get some grief therapy to help you heal from your mother's death.
    YOur mother would want that She would want her daughter happy and healthy and not in so much pain
    Please call crisis line and talk to someone and get the councilling okay it help hugs

3. luka

luka Active Member

think about wat your mother would want, she wants you to be happy, yes she may be gone and you are hurting but, she woudlnt want you to be feeling like this, death is apart of life, try thinking about the positive memories of your mother, the things that put a smile on your face and makes your heart warm, knwo she will always be there no in person but i spirit, live your life wihtout regrets, and know that she is proud of you.

enjoy the little things in life for one day you'lllook back and realise they were big things

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for the loss of your Mother...I hope you will get yourself some therapy to help you deal with the grief...losing a parent is a huge thing at anytime but you are so young to have to deal with that....
    better to have a trained proffessional to help you through this..
    Your Mum would want you to go on to live a good life I'm sure...
    re your Dad..sounds like he is trying to help you in his own way...he is most likely terrified of losing you and doesn't know what to do..
    please get help and stay safe..
    take care :hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.