I cant take much more. Im "deathly" serious....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by zen14, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zen14

zen14 Guest

For a years time i have been with this chick and I never thought she would be anything less than loyal. Today I find her "myspace account" and a ton of slutty letters under various guys' pics.

All she has to say for herself is "sorry im a flirt", even though one message is her asking this older guy for her shirt back.

She swore shed never cheat on me but now all she has to say for herself is "sorry I fucked you over."

I so wanna get revenge on this bitch. Let her entire family know what shes all about.

What should I do? Im very fuckin hurt.
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

revenge solves nothing..it can just lead to more trouble than necessary..why not just move on and find some better and more worthy of your time and love.
  3. I went throught his (pretty much) with my ex. We'd been together for years and I fully trusted the man not to hurt me. Sometimes people just mess up good things because deep down inside they feel they don't deserve that sort of happiness. It's best you don't seek revenge but just let it all go out the door. Let her know you're hurt, that you won't stand for it, and she has lost a very good thing by throwing all the trust you had given her away.
    Try not to dwell on the pain she's caused you and try not to hurt her life any more. Think of how much she needs to work on herself.
    :hug: I'm sorry she's caused you pain but you need to try your best to move on with your life and let her worry about her issues. I wish you well.
  4. -Deception-

-Deception- Well-Known Member

This is the reality of "love". Humans aren't made to be caged in relationships, it's not the natural state of things, yet many people fool themselves that they can do it. She's a human being, and thus this behaviour is completely normal.

I'd suggest you move on. Why waste your time with her?

And if you do decide to get revenge, just remember that it's a dish that must be served cold.
  5. Yikes!

Reminds me of an Unlikely Heroine I dated. She broke up with me three days prior to my scheduled vacation from Chicago to Canada, which I was going to be with her for five weeks. She claimed she could no longer be in a relationship with me because of her mental illness. She was quite rude.

Anyways, I hope you can find a girl who will really be in love with you, as I am with my new girlfriend.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.