I cant take one more day

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by patsfangrl, Aug 23, 2016.

1. patsfangrl

patsfangrl New Member

I'm being emotionally abused; the last thing my kids father said was "Don't talk to me unless you say you are moving out" He always puts me down, yells at me, if I talk to him I get screamed at, I can't tell him anything because he always turns it around to be my fault. I'm super depressed bc my loving husband died in 2010; I know what true love is and I have found the devil. And his abuse makes me want to die. I have no place to live, no family, no place to take my our kids, He doesn't want them and complains about them all the time. He told our son to move out (he's 4) the other day. He doesn't back me up w/ the kids, my kids yell, tell me they hate me and call me names like he does all the time. I'm having a nervous breakdown. My parents are gone, everyone is. I have nobody to turn to. I'm sitting here all alone right now praying to god for him to take me to heaven. It's weird bc after I prayed I felt peace. But I can't stop crying. I cook, clean, take care of the kids, take the trash out, clean the cars, clean the garage, the backyard, feed our pets, do every single solitary thing in this house I even clean his stupid room bc I sleep on the couch; but it's not good enough, I'm not good enough. I hate him HATE him. Fuck.. My life sucks, why not die, I have no other way out of here.
  2. moxman

moxman I am proud to call Rosie, my best friend =) Forum Pro

Hello patsfangrl, I am Mox,

Thank you for joining us at SF and sharing part of your story. The more you share the more we can help you. That is how SF "works" we share what is going on with us. People will rally around you trying to give you ideas. You are with friends. I invite you to read my personal story in green below; and know you are not alone in how you feel. You are not alone in your pain and suffering. Everyone here has been through their own personal Hell. While you are here no one will ridicule you or make fun of you in any way. That BS is not tolerated here at SF. I came across SF because I was looking for ways to hurt myself. So I am going to ask you bluntly, are you feeling suicidal? If you are not; that is great. If you feel like you are in danger of hurting yourself, you will take yourself to the nearest ER and get the help you need. There is no shame in how you feel. There is no shame in getting help. At SF we will give you emotional support and lots *hugs.

Wait a second, you're a patriots fan? I am not sure we allow your kind in here =)

Wow my friend, and yes we are friends want to fight about it? Now to be serious , you my friend are going through utter hell right now it looks like. I can not imagine how hard this is for you. That breaks my heart to see you in are in such a bad place. I am sure the kids are treating you the same way he does; hurts you the worse. We have to find you an escape route and fast. Does your community have a women's shelter or something like that you can turn? Do you work or are you a stay at home mom? Do you have any friends you can lean on during this difficult time? It is obvious that the longer you stay in that house , the more abuse you will take. And the abuse your children will take; it is obvious this monster is abusing everyone around him. Could you afford an attorney and gain some legal advice about the rights you have being the kids mom and a resident of the house? Do you have any kind of savings; you could use to help you escape?

Would you be able to see a therapist, that could help you deal with the pain you are in?

How can we help you the best?

I care for you and I care about the hell you are going through, you're not alone anymore

Feel free to PM/IM me anytime if you want to talk about your situation in private?

Take Care