I can't take the stress

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Ed., Dec 8, 2009.

1. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

I have so much university work to do for Monday, and when I think about it my head just jams up and i can't do anything, Microsoft Word just hurts my eyes and I can't read anymore. I try to just do it you know, just do. But I can't think. My girlfriend is not helping, she keeps wanting to see me, she is an emotional wreck most of the time, but she can't see my problems, she wants to see me tonight, and I just don't want to see her for the rest of the week so I can work, but if I tell her this she will cry and make me feel bad. I was supposed to do a lot of work today, but I was just so tired, I just want to curl up on my bed and hide. I can only work at the library, but there is never anywhere to work during the day, only in the afternoon and evening and late at night.
    I'm not looking for a solution, nothing can really help me I just have to do it. I just can't handle it well.
  2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just plan to do one thing even if it is just part of your work do it once you get started then the energy will come to you to do a bit more. If you can accomplish something small at first it will give you the motive to do more small steps at a time don't look at whole picture just small parts of it.