I can't take this anymore

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Giddy Ian, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giddy Ian

Giddy Ian Member

I'm just so stressed and depressed right now and I don't feel like doing anything, yet I constantly have to work and do school. Life is really making it hard for me right now, I feel so alone and nobody seems to wanna help.

I really hate this town I can't get along with anybody, been here nearly 2 years...haven't made a single friend and dropping out of high school is breathing down my lungs .

I want things to get better, but I know it's just gonna get worse as time goes on.

I seriously think I'm a mistake, I'm just alive so other people can look good cus I look so bad.
  2. lostboy

lostboy Well-Known Member

Wow how do you respond to that :tongue:
    Listen I think like that too, that I’m just there to make other people look good, but its all about perspective.
    If I could see you wholly as a person, I’d see all your hardships and your endurance and I’d feel a great deal of empathy towards you. And I’d probably rather you as a person than someone who’s had it easy, been blessed with good looks social skills etc etc.
    I can’t really give you any advise because I don’t know what your going through, but just find something you like doing, that doesn’t make you feel like shit and do it…
    Not sure if that helps.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.