I can't take this anymore...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by iKayla, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iKayla

iKayla Chat Buddy

i keep thinking school is coming again... the dreadful part of the year
    then i'm stuck with homework and failing tests and then stress
    whenever someone mentions school i get all depressed and want to kill myself
    I can't handle going back to school
    i hate this
    i can't handle getting home from school doing the loads of homework then barely having enough sleep :/
    school for 9 months then 3 months of summer.
    it seems so unfair :/

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

yeah, education does seem like such a drag. NOT.

first of all, without and education, dont expect to go very far in the career part of your life.

i went to school, and i didnt apply myself very well. its to late now, but i wish i had. seems to me, i remember my parents told me something about this.
    the time you spend in school is very little to ask OF YOURSELF in order to gain knowledge for the future. all those classes you think you dont need ...?
    get over it ... you will be suprised at how many times in your life THOSE THINGS COME UP.
    if you cant handle being at school, doing homework and being on a limited schedule .. what are you going to do IF and when you find a job ?

i suppose you can go from job to job because you arnt able to show up on time and have no education in order to get a good job. course then again, it will cut heavely into your free time.
    i dont mean to sound blunt, but there are plenty ppl out there that are in school to get and education. if you choose to shut the doors on education for you, then ... in time .... and there will be .. YOU WILL BE THE ONLY ONE responsible for what you are limited in doing and achieving.
    wait till you have a bad day at work or have to work over time .. how are you gunna handle that?

i really dont believe you have anything to bitch about.
  3. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Evening Kayla. Whilst what Odiecom says holds a fair bit of truth and weight, and I agree with what he says, about how education is important, and how you do need it to have a decent future and stand a chance of surviving in todays world, and how school is nothing compared to real life work etc, I also understand how shit school can be.

But to be honest, you've just got to carry on. Keep your head down and think of what will come of it. A better life. Yeh, school is hard sometimes, hell, for me if was shit, but I got through it by the skin of my teeth, and have manage to get decent grades etc and if I choose it, the possibility of a semi-decent future.

Alot of people don't get the chance to go to school, get an education. You have it, and you would be stupid to let it slip by I like almost did.

Just stick with it. It will be worth it hun.

If you wanna chat more PM me hun :hug:
  4. elvinchild

elvinchild Well-Known Member

I don't know what to say other than I understand, school was extremely rough for me... same with work. I got through high school but not college... Yes school is very important, but its not everything... your well-being is more important than anything else, so take care of yourself first and your affairs second.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Kaylasu,

I know how awful school can be, I hated it.
    Could you tell a teacher what you're having trouble with? They might be able to help and give you options to make it easier :)
    Let them know you're struggling with it.

Good luck :)
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

definitely there is help if you need it ask okay they will get you tutor or give you extra time for projects and test let someone know you are struggling
    I agree first importance thought is you mental health. Have you seen a doctor about your depression and suicidal thoughts The doctor can help you get extra help at school they can get you a councillor to help deal with your anxiety and depression please get help okay so school year won't be overwhelming for you. Get your parent to set up supports before school even starts. take care.
  7. iKayla

iKayla Chat Buddy

you guys aren't understanding what i mean about this you think its all about the education its not about that at all :/

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

so, what are we missing
  9. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

What else is making you feel this way hun? All you mentioned in your above post is about the work... Talk to us? :hug:
  10. iKayla

iKayla Chat Buddy

the teasing, and jst the people there in general
    i wake up each day ask.. should i? idk how much longer i can truely believe things will be ok
  11. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

I just recently made my exit from high school. And honestly I couldnt give 2.5 fucks about the people ive gone through. You have to be strong alone. There is nothing to fear when your alone, because your at your truest form when alone. I used to get down about popularity and reputation in high school, felt really depressed. I became that emo kid and fed off the angst and pity but that got me no where. Just be strong I made the mistake of getting depressed and skipping school a lot. Do what your there to do which is get an education and if someone comes along to be your friend spread your hand out. But through my experience even people like you and me are snobs... we say we hate being discarded and forgotten and uncared for yet we snob others. Im not going to turn this post around against you but I don't know the real you behind this text and probably will never meet you in the real world or maybe I have passed by you or something... then again im just ranting sorry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.