I cant take this pain and being unhuman...anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by chels515, Nov 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chels515

chels515 New Member

I cannot take this pain. Im no longer human. just a zombie that walks around crying, sleeping, and working. no one notices or cares....

2. NinjaSwan

NinjaSwan Active Member

I care. I know I'm just a faceless name on the internet, but I really do care. I understand the way you feel, I feel very much the same way now. What's making you feel this way? Talk to us. We really want to help you.

:hugtackles:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Is it your meds making you feel zombie like or your depression I have been in that space before it will end really Have you tried calling someone to talk anyone even crisis sometimes a human voice can make all difference. Glad your here as many can relate to your feelings Hope you feel better soon.

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I'm glad you posted so I can notice that you are suffering. I suffer from depression and I travel this road you are on.

We'll travel it together. We're not alone.

:hug:

5. chels515

chels515 New Member

this could be long... i have a 6 month old son who is the only reason i ever get up in the mornings. his father and i have been together for 2 years.. were engaged. and a month ago he ended it. said i was miserable making him miserable but he still loves me. were up and down sometimes good others terrible. i look at my son and cry bc he looks just like him. i miss my fiance so much. i moved out of his house and back in with my mom. my mom and i never had a good relationship to begin with. she wanted to adopt my son and now wont let me take care of my own son bc i cant do it like she can. im down to 87 lbs. i have bruises everywhere and idk what from. i get stomach pains that enable me to walk. im on no meds n im trying to avoid it. ive been on them before.i feel worthless and empty.maybe my son will be better off with his daddy....

6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    weclome to sf
    im so sorry to hear that...i would a dvice if you are not seeing a therapist..to go and see one...and since you are get birth before 6 mounth ago then it all probaly what you have is post partum depression(PPD) and its many in woman...you can have your life back after it finished....if you feel the depression is cos of your baby then it is PPD...and you better to relax as possible as you could & if you feel your baby safer with the dad then do what you feel comfortable with...and since your bf is love you...then you can be back after you feel better...but I prefare is to open ypur heart & tell him how do you feel around your baby...there is also many books about PPD...
    Take care

7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

:hug:

I'm sorry to hear you're so depressed. I think bubblin girl may have hit it on the nose: I might be post partum depression, which a lot of women get when they've had their baby. It's only my opinion, but a visit to your doctor might be a good idea. Tell him or her all about your feelings and what's happening with your relationship.

I understand you're trying to avoid meds. On the other hand, a few months on meds vs feeling this awful might be a good trade-off. Whatever is at the root of your depression, it is very treatable, sweetie. Please get it checked out and see what options your doc offers.

Let us know what you do and how things work out. We'll give you a lot of moral support any time you want it. In the meantime, stay safe, 'K?

:arms:
    A.

8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are feeling this way but it sounds like you should tell your MD about how you are feeling...you and your son deserve for you to feel better...big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.