i cant thia anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shuddertothink, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

ever since i posted last my feelings of wortlessness are all consuming and i cant distract myself anymore. if i manage to make it through the day i guess you would call that a good thing, but im not so sure. i guess we'll see.

2. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Please keep talking on here, getting things off my chest always helps me :hugtackles:

3. shuddertothink

i wish it helped me, i tried calling a suicide hotline about 30 mins ago just to get things off mychest and well i guess they traced my number coz a cop showed up here and i had to lie through my teeth to get him to leave. talking really doesnt solve any of my problems, im sure it helps alot of people, im just not one of them.

4. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

I thought suicide hotlines were confidential?By ringing the hotline you must of thought by talking you might feel a bit better.Why dont you vent on here and see how you feel after? You never know, it might help having some one to talk to

5. shuddertothink

i thought they were confidential too, but apparetly this one wasnt. i have vented a lil but i dont feel any better.

6. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Please give this forum a chance. It is a very successful forum with great people here.

7. shuddertothink

i am giving it a chance, im here. all i mean is im not very hopeful. but thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.