I Can't Think of A Reason To Stay Here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by alyssaswoon, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alyssaswoon

alyssaswoon Well-Known Member

No matter what I do I hurt the people around me.
    I can't seem to do a single thing right anymore, even when I try, I just seem to make things worse.
    I have no friends to talk to, and my family do their best to understand but they really don't.
    I go to see my therapist in a couple days and I fully intend on telling her how I feel killing myself is the only worthwhile venture I can do with my life. I hurt everyone around me no matter what I do, I live to make others happy yet I can't even seem to do that.
    I'm worthless, completely worthless.
    My new years resolution? To end my sorry life and stop hurting everyone else.
    I don't know the exact date yet, but I've already began to plan how I'd like to die.

I know my family will miss me, but that will go away after a little while and their lives will be better off without having me to worry about.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WRONG wrong wrong the pain never goes away their lives will not be better they will live in sadness so i hope you do talk to your therapist hun and get some help some support in place to get you out of the deep sadness you are in hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.