I can't wait for that day.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Insomniac2012, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insomniac2012

Insomniac2012 Member

I can't wait for the day I can kill myself. I have come close so many times I had the chance. Right now I can't really find a good time but I can't wait for the next time I can. It's all I think about.

If only I had the courage to do it when I had the chance.

For now I'm stuck here obsessing over it.

2. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hi Insomniac2012, Thank you for having the courage to post about how you're feeling. Would you like to elaborate on why you're feeling this way? Has something happened to escalate this thought? There are good reasons for living and I know they're not always easy to find. They are there though. What would make you want to live? Do you have any hobbies or activities you can do to help yourself from obsessing about what's going on? Distractions can help. I hope that you're feeling better soon and thank you for sharing your feelings. Take care, Husky

3. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

Hey Insomniac
    I think the real courage isn't to kill oneself but to go on even though it is hard. Maybe it looks pointless or hopeless but you will only have the chance for it to be better some day if you survive this phase you feel so low, you see?
    Please take care

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi insomniac, im really sorry you are feeling so low, do you feel like talking about why you want to die? It might help. hugs to you :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.