I can't.....

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Nikkij, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikkij

Nikkij Member

I was clean for three weeks... And then I slipped up. And now my thigh is covered in cuts. Im going on a trip next week. It's too a beach and its a band trip from school. I don't want people to see them I have to room with them though. I don't think I can handle this. Theres already cuts there what difference would it make for me to add more.......
  2. Syn

Syn Well-Known Member

Who cares if you slipped? As long as you stick with trying to quit, that's what matters. Most people slip, more than once. As for the trip, if you don't want them to know you cut then just try to hide it. There are all kinds of ways to do that, if you need help coming up with a plan for that just drop me a PM and I'll try to help. Also, I'd refrain from cutting again before the trip. My reason for this is simple, a few days is enough for cuts to heal up a bit and become much less visible. This makes it way easier for you to hide it on the trip. Either way best of luck :)
  3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

As Syn says what matters is sticking with trying to quit. Three weeks was good going. Hope you have a counsellor or help line you can talk to as well as us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.