I can't...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anteb97, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anteb97

anteb97 New Member

I hate myself, I feel alone. I don't like this world... I just want to die, but I can't do it, I don't have enough
    courage.

2. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

anteb97, I am Sorry that You are hurting so much! I want you to know that You are not alone here! I think it takes more courage to face life when you hurt so bad! I can't say I am the greatest testimony to that, I have hated myself, I have felt so alone at times I thought ! was crazy, I am not sure where I stand on the world, I never really thought that much, I feel that the world was kinda of good to me!
    I still wanted to Die! I am sorry that you want to, I will ask you to hold on! Hold on please? I want to welcome you to the SF, I am asking you to hold on because you are right now suffering from depression! When that happens your thinking gets mixed up, you have problems thinking straight, your emotions are skewed, you are not thinking in a rational manner, You are right now in a safe non judgmental place right now! We are here for you! We care about You, what you are planning is not the only choice! There are a lot of other things to do before you decide you have to take your life! Please reconsider this, there is not going back, there is no do over or do again once you have taken that fatal step! Please this is not a decision that you should make or take when you are down or feeling bad! Let some of us talk to you to try and help you to come up with some alternatives or see some help, We will make or take no decisions for you, you are here of your own free will, we will not call anyone or do any thing against your will! We want you to try to get your thoughts together an try to find an alternative we will help and support you to do this, please take no irreversible action, Please!.
    We are and will be here for You! Please try and gather your thoughts and tell us what you are thinking and why, we will not force or coerce you, if you want to be left alone while you think that is OK. too, it is by your choice!

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It takes more courage to live than it does to die so you are doing pretty good on that front. Do you have any friends or family that you trust enough to tell them about your thoughts and feelings? Even if not, you have just joined a wonderful community here. And we will help and listen the best we can. We also have a chat room here if you'd like to participate in real time talking,, it's very friendly and supportive (on the bottom lower right hand side of the forum). Wishing you all the best.

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum my friend. The world might be a a total lonely place at the moment for you but the users of this forum have similar experiences. We help each to get over such feeling. Whether I'm in the South or North Pole, you are no longer alone. You can get help here and let's us offer you a virtual hand to overcome this pain you feel physically and mentally. All of us here have or trying to overcome tha pain we feelings within. So be encouraged that the people who can help YOU are the ones who can overcome such pain.

Be strong, get a daily routine going however simple, just lying in bed or taking in the cold freshness whilst going for a walk in open places. You cannot isolate yourself as the over-thinking takes over and the parnoria kicks in heavily where you think and think. You question everything and everyone in your day to day activity. Whatever plans you have, please ABANDON THEM AND KEEP POSTING HERE. I know you are hurting, explain what is causing. Going into detail or little detail. A problem shared is a problem halved. We care about YOU and we understand what you are going through.

PLEASE POSTING, WE CAN HELP YOU.

2 people like this.
  5. Shouki

Shouki New Member

I'm sorry to hear that. I also had suicide thoughts at a time. I wen't to therapy, and talked more with my friends and mostly my family about whats going on. That really helped, if it's with school. You could try to move school? That helped me a bit, being surrounded by new people. Since then i was happy. Remember, theres someone out there that truly loves you. We can't keep losing angels. Theres an angel in everyone. Just, think back on the good memories. Distract your self! Have fun what ever your doing if you're getting bullied, walk away just ignore them.! :)

2 people like this.
  6. dying_inside

dying_inside Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.