I cant

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by dying_inside, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dying_inside

dying_inside Well-Known Member

Sleep...
    Rest...
    Get a break from pain...
    Breathe...
    Live.

Please help me.

2. Whats wrong exactly? Let it out so we can help you as much as we can.

3. dying_inside

I dont know, i feel like i could collapse on the floor and die from this internal pain....

4. You sound like its depression thats been bottled up and now its releasing full force on you. Does it feel like your own body is simply trying to outwrite kill you?

5. dying_inside

YES YES YES

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

*hugs* to you. Life can sometimes simply drain you and make it not seem worth it but it is so please hang on, we'll be here for you too, so you don't have to finish this journey alone.

7. Its true. You dont have to finish this journey alone and your body is refusing to sit still anymore. Speak out about how you feel no matter how crazy it may sound. If you want to talk you can always send me a private message Im almost always available. And to lessen the pain childhood memories of happiness may help. Remember a time when you were truly happy or do something that helps you achieve a relaxed state of mind. It always helps for me I hope it helps for you.

8. dying_inside

Thanks. but i had a panic attack today. i cant go on like this...

9. You can keep going. But you dont have to keep going through all this pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.