i cant...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Aug 11, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i cant do it, i cant do it, i cant do it

i cant go into work today. even the thought of it is scaring me. i did it last week why am i feeling so bad about this week?????? i seriously dont think i can do this... :unsure::unsure:

2. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

Hello Sam :hug:

If you really feel that you are not up to it then it is probably better that you do not go. Why do you feel so bad about it?

:hug:

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

everyones telling me i have to go .
    i was off for 16months, went bk last saturday
    i work in a shop. full of moaning people, pills and razors.....

4. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

Hello Sam :)

It certainly does not sound very fun especially if these things can trigger you.

Is it worth seeking some help to deal with this better? Or even finding a job where you do not have to cope with such things?

:hug:

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i feel like such a failure. i have decided i cant do it and have no choice now but to go back on benefits

6. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

*Hugs* choosing to stay away from triggers is a courageous thing to do when you recognise you need to, your being strong even if its a non-action your working towards your own safety.

Congratulations

7. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Isa's right hun - it takes alot more courage to stay away from your triggers than just do what you are told. That and you're youing yourself the respect you deserve by doing it :hug:

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

As i told you earlier i will support you in anything that you decide to do. I'm glad you had the courage to be honest with your mum and tell her you wasn't ready to go back. I'm REALLY proud of you. Am here if you need anything.

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

thank you all :hug: i have slept it off now and am feeling a bit better about things :hug: