I can't...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Relentless, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I can't live this life anymore, i'm a robot I do the same things day in day out. I have no friends, I'll never have a girlfriend, I'll be alone the rest of my life. So whats the point in going through that much pain? When I could end it right now? I'm so pathetic I get nervous walking around my school. I feel as if everyones eyes are burning holes into me. I can't talk to girls, I can't talk to anyone without going red in the face and making myself look dumb. I can't stare at someone and hold a conversation I look away. I can't change myself i've tried many of times. You guys will say if I try I can change. No not true i've tried and tried I still make myself look stupid and want to die. The more I try it the more I don't want to do it. And no depression pills or anxiety pills won't help me either.

Tonight is my darkest hour.....

2. luciano

luciano Guest

Hi Relentless. You sound a lot like me when I was in school. Are you familiar with Social Anxiety? Its when you get nervous/anxious in social situations which people normally don't. The feeling of everyone looking at you and judging you is common with people who have SA. I'm not saying you have it. There is a great forum of people with SA, and covers a wide range of topics dealing with SA. But there are also tips on having conversations, dealing with the feeling of everyone looking at you. http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/index.php
    I hope that helps

Last edited: Sep 11, 2007
  3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I'll check it out right now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.