I can't..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Remedy, Jun 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

It's too much! Just a week ago I was doing so much better... and then my mother... and I realize I was just kidding myself.. army? I couldn't even finish school properly!
    There's a place to do it from two minutes from my front door... I've tried so hard... and it's not enough... I don't know if I want to die, it's just impossible to keep fighting my mother on top of depression and anxiety and everything else. Nine long years... I'm tired of it... I can't see a reason to keep fighting... What do you hold on for? :cry:

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Can you get away from your mother? Sorry if that's a stupid question, but I don't know how old you are or if you're able to move away.

3. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Please don't give up.
    You're so much better then that.
    Please keep trying, I know you can do it.

4. Remedy

My dad lives with us, though he works most of the time. We're planning to move out at the end of the month.. but I don't know, I wouldn't trust his word on that..
    He rarely does the things he says he will. I can't move out by myself, so it's all up to him... :cry:

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Does he know how bad things are, what you have to go through when he's working? Maybe having it pointed it out to him will encourage him to keep his word, to get you out of there.

6. Remedy

Yeah.. he gets it just as bad as I do.. mostly even worse. The other day she cut his ear badly and it bled quite a bit. This is the third day of her being violent towards me..
    I'm just worried how much worse it can get within the next two weeks.. This is the home I've had for 10 years... I'll be losing my mother and my home... Not as if things aren't hard enough with college and relationships recently.. :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.