i cant..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cownes, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i jsut cant do this anyomre its too painful, in the morning i wont remember a thing :) and im glad of that :D

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

what's going on Maddy :hug:

3. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

Hi Maddy :hug:
    Yeah it's a lil bit scary,
    Explains please :) !

4. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

just fed up of hurting, and shit like tht :mellow:

5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

feel so sick :(

6. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:cry:

7. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

As you feel like this can you stop for a moment and try a suggestion? I know it may sound simple even stupid but this may be of help.

Using a pen and paper make a list of things you like to do, it could be eating certain foods, watching certain shows, playing a sport, being with certain people, or even just something realistic that you want, but currently do not have (ie friends). Try implementing some of these positive things more often in your life then you do now. If done in the long-run this will alter your brain chemistry and make you happier then you otherwise would have.

When you are acutley in pain, or suicidal, try perhaps going to the movies (even if your alone) or going for a walk with music, or taking a shower, even if you already took one, just keep trying to distract yourself until you can either go to sleep, or feel well enough to try some things on your list.

Let me know how you're doing.

8. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

What is going on? Please be kind to yourself... sometimes the pain just has to be worked through. It seems like you can't stand it, and yet the moment I say I can't, I quit looking at the pain to see what I can learn about myself from it.

G-d, it hurts... but the times I've stopped fighting the pain, I learned more about why, and the next time something similar came up - it hurt less.... The key was to quit fighting myself and hating myself ...just accept yourself and the pain, respect your feelings; respect yourself

Keep posting and tell us about what is hurting... It will help...

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.