I chickend out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wbg1234, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wbg1234

wbg1234 Member

I was right there, I had <mod edit - methods> and that would be it, no more hurt, I was right there and I couldent do it, I feel like an even bigger cowerd now than I did before.
  2. wbg1234

wbg1234 Member

I want to commit suicide so effing bad and I cant for some reason and I have no one to talk to who wont call the police or something like that or freak out.
  3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

I see it as quite the opposite from coward. I think you are very brave for holding on and hope now that you will seek some assistance to find a positive life path and solution to your issues that can lead to a long and happy life. The answer is out there, but sometimes we need to get some outside intervention and assistance in seeking that answer out. Be brave, continue on.
  4. MadTown

MadTown Member

Just remember one thing...suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You aren't a coward...you're very brave. There was a reason you didn't do it...you aren't ready to give up - and don't give up.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I am glad you did not go through with it. Do you have a partner or a family member you could speak to? It's extremely hard dealing with this alone. Suicide is never the answer.
  6. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Based on my experience, I may become extremely suicidal but don't act on it. The next day when I wake up, I'm grateful that I didn't do anything because my frame of mind rejuvenated after a night's rest. Basically, I slept on it. Then, when I did attempt something, I was so relieved that I didn't hurt my internal organs at all after what I did. The point is, no matter how bad you think life is, there is hope that things will get better. Yes, some days are very hard to resist self harm, but believe me, you will be relieved when you go through the turmoil and come out as a victor, not a victim. Hope I made sense....
  7. wbg1234

wbg1234 Member

I stayed busy tonight and was fine but as soon as I went to txt my ex who was allways the one layer of support I had I just got bad again, I literally dont have anyone but her and call lines dont feel genuine to me. I have a therapy session booked but im not sure im gonna make it. Whatever this is hurts so bad, lately I cant eat or sleep. I don't know what to do. I see ways to do it literally everywhere I go, I think about it all day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.