I Choose To Die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by alle_vite, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

i have lost y job,my house,my frieds, my family then my daughter died within the space of 4 months this all occcured, i have battled suicidal thoughts for the past 10 onth i have even played along with docters and done as they have asked i have been sectioned on umpteen diffrent tablets and now i have coe to the conclusion that why should i keep hurting like this why should i let the voices in y head live on and why should i keep ruining everything i see an touch i refuse to go on i jsut need to find a quick way as i ahve tried 6 ties in the past and every tie i have been caught and given this awful liquid to conteract the OD so i need something that is irriversable???
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm so sorry for all that you have lost. It sounds like you need something else. Some time to grieve and some time to deal with all your pain. You have had so much fall upon you in such a short time and no time in between to even breath. Try breathing here by posting and letting others share your pain. If you are willing there are many here that will try to help you through this. And you also should look into some support through either a group or a professional. You are dealing with too much to try and do it alone. Please hold on and try to let someone in to help you.
  3. Chris Turner

Chris Turner Member

think about your daughter. would she have wanted this?
  4. immure

immure Account Closed

do you wanna talk about the events and how they happened. sounds like your greiving deeply. grieving has a prosess. stages. maybe google it. plz. take the time to let us get to know you. we all could learn much. inkindness.
  5. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

Well unfortunatly i a still here not by choice but by being found and taken to hospital, to answer your questins,, i have thought about y daughter and she needs a mummy to look after her so yes she woudl want me to do this.And there isnt really much to say but i lost my job as i had menintis and took to uch tie off work, r frends ditched e cause i was pregnant and they didnt have tie for me anymore and i lost my family as they didnt agree with my pregnancy or my choice of partner ad in tunr i got kicked out of my parents house then to top it all off my daughter my angel was born to early and only lived an hour b4 passing away.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you lost your daughter and all the other things. I agree with immure about grieving. You need to give yourself time. Have you recovered from the meningitis? That must have been hard to have during pregnancy. I am not sure where you are from, but many places won't allow you to be fired for health reasons such as that. Something maybe for you to look into. Please don't give up. If your friends abandon you for the reasons you mentioned, maybe they weren't that good of friends. There are better ones out there. Hang in there even though it is difficult. There may be better things ahead, you just don't know. :hug:
  7. klintmad

klintmad Active Member

life is a matter of choice. You know what? Life is just ups and downs. When you're down, expect the next thing to happen is "ups moments". I am sorry to know that, I would like to say in general idea but I should have be specific. If you choose to die, do you think your problem will be solved or even dissolved? it's not the right choice my friend. Lost of people battled to survive but you are lucky that until now gasped and panted your breath. Make the best choice. It's a big no to say die!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.