• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I come back over and over

Jsinjin

SF Supporter
No matter what pattern I try, no matter what I do to be more positive and stay above the problems I come back to feeling ask though nothing matters in the world, I compare myself to just someone who was alive 500 years ago and wasn't a great thinker or brilliant world changer and wonder if it matters in 500 years if that person no one knows today died by their own hand or not. I saw a movie called the social dilemma last night and although I have no social media accounts, all I could see is that we continue to race toward marginalizing and commoditizing every human interaction and it doesn't matter anymore. I try to clean my home and it just gets dirty, I try to build things and they fall apart eventually. It's so hard to feel better. I'm still on my meds, I still take them and I still write but I always come back to this place and feeling suicidal again no matter what form of cognitive thinking or other behavior I have.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello and welcome back to SF.

I always come back to this place
That tells me there is something about this website that helps you, can you identify it?

I am sorry you aren't feeling too good today but SF is a safe place to discuss whatever has been going on, its nice to see you back.

P.S. I like your avatar *hug

Last edited:

Jsinjin

SF Supporter
Sorry. I meant the dark place. It's not the website. I come here because the people are supportive and understand that people with depression, anxiety and emotional problems that lease to suicidal ideation seem to have waves of good and bad and this place is pretty non judgemental about that.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Oh I see, sorry for my misunderstanding. Sometimes you can read through text differently.

I'm glad you find SF non judgmental, it really is. There are amazing folks here who are willing to listen at any given time.

Do you think a change in medication might prove beneficial? Are you in therapy as well? If not, it would definitely be a good idea.

Keep talking to us here, self praise is no praise but we ain't a bad bunch :)

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i'm sorry that you are suffering so much right now. i think most of us improve then falter slightly then improve again and so on. it comes in cycles. and you coming to the dark place is what causes you to come to SF. we do care about you and will always listen to you. if you ever want to talk or vent feel free to use my inbox. i hope you feel better soon...mike...*hug*shake

Mymindsmine

No matter what pattern I try, no matter what I do to be more positive and stay above the problems I come back to feeling ask though nothing matters in the world, I compare myself to just someone who was alive 500 years ago and wasn't a great thinker or brilliant world changer and wonder if it matters in 500 years if that person no one knows today died by their own hand or not. I saw a movie called the social dilemma last night and although I have no social media accounts, all I could see is that we continue to race toward marginalizing and commoditizing every human interaction and it doesn't matter anymore. I try to clean my home and it just gets dirty, I try to build things and they fall apart eventually. It's so hard to feel better. I'm still on my meds, I still take them and I still write but I always come back to this place and feeling suicidal again no matter what form of cognitive thinking or other behavior I have.
Perhaps stop putting or hanging your well-being. On others things or places .. how about give your self a break and so what if all the things get dirty or break . So what .. don’t hang your well-being on any of it. Just come to believe so what. It shouldn’t define you or why allow it to even bother you . So what.... you have a right to be here and own your own life don’t rely on any one or anything . Take the power out of the situation. By just simply accepting you are just enough end . Full stop . So what ! Give your self freedom in accepting all those thing are just ok . They shouldn’t define you or make any differnce to who you are and what you want in life . You get one chance make it could without relying on people places and things x here we accept you and hope you break free form the shackles of all the above and breathe and just continue to be you x

HappyKitty

•✮• SF's pet kitty •✮•
They shouldn’t define you or make any differnce to who you are and what you want in life . You get one chance make it could without relying on people places and things x here we accept you and hope you break free form the shackles of all the above and breathe and just continue to be you x
I agree.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00