I confess and I wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
I had a great time celebrating this week sure. I just wish, even if they knew my situation well, I just wish, I really had someone to talk to when I'm in this country, whenever I feel frustrated about my recovery process and goes through whatever phase I'm going through with me, not just therapist/counsellor.

I know my friends and family mean well but really, it just makes me sad that no one won't know how to listen to it. I won't tell and I know they probably just won't understand how lonely this situation can get when they only just want the outcome I can't control. I'm still battling in my head about returning back to my parents, loneliness kills honestly.

Here's the thing why it bothers me so much - I know an illness can happen to anyone but like I just don't like it sometimes when doc feels frustrated about me in this clinical world, "she's still a kid." Even up till now, I have been having wishful thinking I'd be in remission. I'm desperate. I shouldn't be in this position.

This is just my only confession.

Last edited:

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
ps - I’m meant to edit from what my therapist says: I’m not worse, not so stable either. I’m not “impatient,” I am just under pressure and homesick. I don’t know how to get out of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00