I confess i'm a newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by sezzy, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sezzy

sezzy New Member

Hi everyone

I have just joined the site. My name is sezzy and I'm 22 years old. I've battled with self harming and feelings of suicide since i was about 12.
    I'm looking to find a group of people who will help me through this bad times. I have good days and bad days and i want to learn how to cope with the bad days.

Sezzy

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hello sezzy.. a warm welcome to you atm.. lots of others on here suffer thru the bad days also.. easier with some company for sure..also some company can make more days good ones for everyone. tc, Jim

3. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

Hi. Welcome to the forum. I haven't been here that long myself but already I've found that I'm not alone in anything I feel. It's a relief and I hope you find some peace and happiness :smile:

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi sozzy and welcome to SF. You found a good forum because we will help you through the tough times and support you during the good. :hug:

5. Hi sez :) I'm a newbie too and learning the ropes, see you around the forum

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Oops I realized I called you sozzy instead of sezzy...my apologies...eyesight must be going bad lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.