• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

I cough - I pee- WTF???

Angie

SF Yarn Addict
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
How did I get to this point?

I will be 60 in 10 days - such joys await!

But seriously, some physical things aside, I do feel better than I have in at least a year. The days are more productive and I don't dread them so much.

Thought I would die whilst downsizing and moving to this little apartment, but I survived!

Claudia UK

Cough —> Pee is sadly very common for women in our age bracket. Has anyone noticed the shift in ads from monthly sanitary products to pads for mild incontinence for women? It made me laugh at first, but then I peed too. *hiding
Lol..same here Acy. I had a bad cold recently and if it wasn't bad enough that every time I sneezed I peed a little I also cougot a lot..lol Hooraay for Tena Lady!!

Nick

The One & Only
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
ugh, when I cough I pee too *hiding. I'm not even in the right age bracket or you know a bunch of other things. Sorry, I couldn't help but share in this oddity. I know I probably don't belong in this particular part of the forum.

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better @Angie. You are a very special lady and I look forward to seeing around here.

SillyOldBear

So very tired of everything.
Staff Alumni
Yep. Peeing when coughing is very normal is us old goats. You could talk to your doctor about pelvic floor exercises. They might help, but a good panty liner is best.

Winslow

Antiquitie's Friend
SF Supporter
I have bladder problems too, as I have to wake up at least three times during the night to urinate. But I've gotten used to it. At least it's better than having physical pain, so I count my blessings.
And I have always managed to keep my finances steady and stable so that gives me reassurance. Evidently the Universe wants me to stay around for one more year.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00