I could be gone very soon

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Yes I could be gone very soon I'm very sorry people I sound like such a hypocrite after trying to persuade you guys not to do anything drastic.I may want to really feel the need for permanent rest and to ease my mind.I'm thinking after all this struggle you end up dying anyway,I'm terribly sorry just feel it's better for me to rest.:sad:
  2. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Is there anything you'd like to do in this world?... Anything at all? ...Or even an idea that you had a week ago, or a month ago? None of them can become reality if you make that decision.
  3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Yes there are thing's I like to do but I'm sick to death of the mood swings,the Ocd the bdd it just destroys me and I try so hard.:sad:
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Oh Ace, my heart aches for u:sad:
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I feel for you hun. I hope you don't do anything drastic. I'm here if you'd like to talk, and I beleive you have my MSN address, so you can message me on MSN anytime. :hug:
  6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's guys just really jaded with the constant trying:sad: and I feel so unmotivated,sorry Carolyn I don't think I have your Msn.
  7. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

ace please you are my friend and i care about what happens to you..dont do this...:sad:

my email address is IMissU34@hotmail .com...next time you are on..please add me:sad:
  8. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: I wish I could take all your pain away. :sad:
    We're all going to die in the end, but there is no need to rush it. Try to tell yourself each day that death can wait until tomorrow. I'm here for you if you need someone to lean on. :smile:
  9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks my dear friends I just don't know it's all getting too much and I'm so tired of it all.:sad: :sad:
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know it is hard ace. The fight, the struggle to deal with things. Nothing comes easy. I know you can fight this longer. I realize you are tired, but I can feel that you still have a desire to live, as small as it may be it exists. I would take your pain if I could figure out how so you could get some relief. Please stay safe hun. :hug:
  11. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Oh Ace please try and stick with us hun.im sorry ive not been around for you.Sorry.
  12. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Don't apoligise Kath it's not your fault you have your own problems to worry about.:sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.