I could do with a hit..

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Axiom, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Yeah. I feel pretty walled in right now to be honest. It's kinda uncomfortable..

Why do I want a hit... I dont know. I suppose it's that feeling or release of all these materialistic things, and the freedom to venture deeper into thought. But what good is that. I want something concrete to have with me. Im just a thought and feeling now it seems, without any substance.

Amazing the bullshit that has to spew out in order for me to begin to feel without a drug. Like little back doors at my own expense.

Ug. I could do with a hit.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

it would only help for a little while then youwould be worse off afterward don't do it okay try to deal with the pain here get it out here and chat with friends okay stay strong you can beat this with the hit okay

3. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

like voilet has said , it would only last so long , then u would need more and more , which can be dangerous in createing a habit , doing drugs to avoid feelings and such is a dangerous game to play , ( i know ive experinced this ) altho im not here to tell u what u can and cant do im just suggesting maybe if i was you to try other methods first ,

4. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Thanks for the replies ~violet~ and Crimson_Regret.

I know where you're coming from, and you're right. Though sometimes I just feel very, walled in. I'm fortunate enough to not be using hard drugs, just weed. But ever since the first time, I've made myself aware of the mental addiction it can cause for me. Never have I let myself use off of those thoughts where I felt walled in, I've always either suffered the feeling, or lack there of, or thought my way through it. But last night.. it just felt awful. I donno to be honest. I just came on here and posted, I thought, maybe someone could throw in something I was forgetting or not letting myself see. And I got that :) I eventually got to sleep.

It was just, I could say things last night, the right things, but they seemed empty. I was just nice to hear it from someone else, it helped give it just that much substance. Hopefully I don't make SF an addiction :rolleyes:

5. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

im glad u worked thru it blake :) and yes SF can be rather addicting too lol i find myself logged in here just because i can , or because i cant think of anything else to do ... anyhoots if u ever need to talk feel free to PM me id most gladly help out where i can *hugs* take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.