i could really do with

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by flowerpot, Dec 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

dying
    right now
    yep

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

When life seems too much
    we think about death
    as the only option
    but do we REALLY want death?
    do we really want the pain?
    or do we just want to be able to breathe for once?

Please take the breath

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I so understand your feelings. Sit back, take a deep cleansing breath, and know that you do have the strength to go on. :hug:

4. flowerpot

thanks for the replies guys *hug*

5. BOLIAO

BOLIAO Guest

why do you want to die?

6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

How are you feeling now?

Take care :hug: :hug:

7. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

:mellow:

I Agree. :dry:

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I know the feeling Hun. I hope you can search deep down in you and find the strength you to need keep going and find yourself as well. I know you have it in you. Do you feel like talking about the things that make you feel this way, or what bothers you? If you feel comfortable enough to post it here you can, if you'd like to talk but would rather not put it in this post or a post, you are welcome to contact me. :hug:

9. flowerpot

well i still feel pretty bad. i just wish there was something to do. it's so pointless being unhappy all the time :( no one deserves it. i know talking can help but sometimes i just think it won't change what's happened/happening so it's not going to help sort of. i suck at explaining things too :unsure:

10. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Sometimes explaining circumstances can help us get things off our chests, other times it's just difficult and burdensome.

It's alright. Find a bit of light, if possible, and hold onto that. :hug: If you ever wanna talk, we're here.

11. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hi hun sorry you're feeling so low still I wish I could fix your sadness like that,It's not your fault depression is a rotten thing to live with and takes away all your happiness and belief.

12. flowerpot

well going on to day 6 of this unbearable living. i told myself to give it a week before i took any action. i dont know anymore. usually things will have gotten better by now. like i have one or two bad days then it calms down a little. this has just been horrible. i just want to wake up and have everything gone because it hurts so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.