I could use a friend

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by 162541, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 162541

162541 New Member

I've tried to kill myself 3 times. The first time was broken up by divine intervention. The second time I was hospitalized and had to get my stomach pumped, and the 3rd time would have been it, except there was xxx, I was arrested and served time.

I've been really depressed lately, don't feel like I have any friends that really care about me, yeah they act like they do when shit gets rough but on a regular basis it's almost as if they could care less. My girlfriend and I aren't even really together, because her parents don't wan't us to be together - I'm 22, she's 19.
    Because of that I can't see her in public or talk to her really, effectively crippling any good relationship. I work a part time pity job that my parents gave to me because they didn't want me to get evicted, and it sucks, but I barely make enough to pay for everything and rely solely on ramen noodles as every meal.

My days consist of me sitting in class or at a/my computer trying to talk to friends that have seemingly no interest in me while watching Netflix online trying to distract myself from the harsh reality.

Now more than ever I have felt the urge set in, and so I tried to seek out something, someone to talk to, someone that understands, so I made an account here. I'm not an outcast by any means, but just don't really like I matter in this world. My life isn't really going to amount to anything, so why try? Nothing really matters.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...so glad you decided to post...there are so many ppl who can relate to what you have posted...I hope you find the support and company you are looking for here...welcome again, J

3. thething912

thething912 Well-Known Member

4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we are all friends here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.