i could use a reset button

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cpt-Fantastic, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

hello suicideforum,
    im back, and know of nothing to write, but i have this anguish inside that i need to release and im losing ways to do so, i dont know what i should do from here, it seems like the wells are running dry and the clock is ticking relentlessly. i try to rationalise myself but it gets difficult, i make the wrong decisions time and time again, its getting ridiculous. I wish i had a way of turning back time to the good old days, when life was simple and worth living. what the future will bring i cant say, but the lights are dimming, ill be dead by 21
  2. Seems_Perfect

Seems_Perfect Well-Known Member

Believe me, I truly know how you feel and I'd be a liar if I said I didn't also see the lights dimming in my own life. What I can say, however, is tomorrow at least has the possibility of being better than today. We just gotta find the strength to make it somehow. :sigh:

* By the way, if you find that reset button can I borrow it when you're done with it? :)
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I think that you could go back to the good old days, but you probably need to get on some meds or try some other treatment.

I know that you have had difficulties in seeing a doctor and getting treatment.

please try to work on the difficulties, talk about them here. if you can tell a doctor what is really going on without editing, you might be able to get some good treatment and feel better soon.

or maybe try the book in my signature?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.