I couldn't help but be in a good mood after this...

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Kunera, May 30, 2009.

1. Kunera

Kunera Well-Known Member

Today was the last day of school for seniors, since they'll be going to graduation practice and such. In Creative Writing, we all passed around papers with our names on them, and everyone wrote a note to each other, and everything everyone said meant a lot to me.

1. When I met you that one fateful day when I showed up at your house with Nikki, I never really thought that I'd ever see you again and, honestly, kind of forgot about you. I regret that now, but am glad to have rectified the situation and gotten to know you. Thanks and make life your video game!

2. You are someone that amazes me, David. You are...well, you. Completely genuine and real. I love hearing your writings. I just wish that we could have became better friends. I think we could have hit it off really well.

3. Thanks for killer stories, and crazy mind and self-explorations. Be good!

4. I really like your zombies and video game references!!! Haha, don't change anything about yourself, except for your underwear.

5. Each story and writing is suspenseful and thoughtful, and sitting beside you, I feel shadowed by your fantastic talent to write well.

6. You are a secret warrior with a clear perception of the world. However, what you misperceive is your charm. Yet, your earnestness and calmness are wonderful qualities.

7. Hi, Billy Mays here wishing you best of luck dealing with kleptomaniac zombies! Joking aside, you have been a pleasure to know, whether we were spamming each others' walls on Facebook or chatting in class, you could always make me have a better day!

8. Potential leaks out of your pores, you are pretty fantastic.

9. Your pieces kept me on my toes. You have such a way with words! It's so effortless with you. You could go so far as a writer. Anything you do is so fantastical. You'll succeed at what is planned for you.

10. Thank you so much for all of the amazing pieces. You are truly talented. I hope you always continue writing. And if you make a video game one day, I promise to try and play it.

11. Although I'll never fully understand your video game analogies, I have enjoyed your writing this year. Despite what you may think, I'm pretty sure you could consider everyone in this circle your friends. You are a good guy. Don't be afraid to let people see that. Good luck with your senior year! I hope you have an awesome one!

12. HA! Daaaaviiiid! *hugs* Man I will miss you and your graphic stories. Who else will ever make me want to play games? NO ONE, that's who! I really like you, kid, and I wish you all the happiness in the world.

There's like, 2 other juniors other than myself, and they weren't there, so all of these were from the teacher and seniors. I'm definitely going to miss them, and while reading these put a tear in my eye, I can't help but be in a good mood because of this.
  2. Samsara

Samsara Well-Known Member

That's so cool man :) That's one of my favorite surprises in life is when you find that people actually love you <3
  3. Kunera

Kunera Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's one of those things that just make life worth living.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That's wonderful!

Im glad they made you feel better about yourself :)