I couldn't log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aprilflowers7

My password and username were correct but I couldn't log in. I don't know if someone hacked into my account, but changing the password fixed it. I didn't like changing the password though, because I was used to the old one. Just thought I'd let you know. Is anyone else having a problem with this?

I use opera as my web browser. I don't know if that's why.

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
I have not heard any issues about it at all - and no idea why it happened or how it could have. I did check your account history in an abundance of caution - it has not been used / accessed by any odd IP's or from anyplace out of the ordinary it doesn't seem likely at all that anybody hacked or accessed your account.

We do not have access to member passwords as in we cannot see what they are and it does not keep history of changes on passwords so I cannot look at that- but you can certainly go into your profile and change the password back to whatever you prefer.

Aprilflowers7

Yes I changed my password and was able to log in! Thank you for your response. I kinda wonder if it's my browser, though, it isn't the best. I also have an older laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00