I Could've have been out of here just this morning.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kally101, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kally101

Kally101 Member

On my way to work.

I slid across four lanes of traffic and back and almost hit a pole. I was not going fast(20-25 miles per hour). I had made a very light motion to avoid getting off at an unwanted exit. The roads here are covered in ice and snow I some how missed the on coming traffic and they missed me. I finally ended up on the side of the road facing on coming traffic. I just waited for a clearing and got back on the roads.

I was not shaking, scared or anything. I did not pray out for God to save me I just let things happen as they did. I really wished God would have just let me go. Life is very unbarable for me. The only concern I had was that my car not getting damaged, because that would mean I would have to quit my job because no buses come out this way. Which would mean no money or job and that would drive further into depression.

Just yesterday. I kept telling God I wanted out and to forgive me and many of the programs I watched on TV dealt with death or suicide. He almost answered my prayers Almost.

2. Labrynth

Labrynth Active Member

Wow.......that must have been some experience. I am glad you came out of it unscathed and also glad nobody else got hurt either! Whats making you feel so bad? :hug:

3. Kally101

Kally101 Member

I am glad no one else was hurt either. I may want me life to end, but I do not want to take anyone else with me.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Thank God nobody got hurt. Why are you so sad Kally?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.