• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I crashed again

I was doing ok these past couple of months but I crashed again. I've been so stressed out with school and no that I have no time to do anything besides sit and do work all day until late late at night. I have SATs coming up and I've been trying to prep. I tried talking to teachers, to no avail. I tried talking to my friends, to no avail, they barely talk to me anymore. I just realized that in the Groupchat that I'm in with them, they're always talking but when I say something they ignore me or leave me on seen, but help each other out. My family definitely won't help me and they don't care. It's all fun and games for them until I do something drastic and irreversible. But anyways, I don't know what to do, not to forget I'm feeling really sick right now and feel like throwing up . I have a really bad headache from crying. Its gonna be another restless night. Sorry it feels like I just repeat myself over and over. I dont know what to do

Walker

ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi there
I'm sorry that you're feeling so bad tonight. You said you'd been doing better the last few months. Has anything happened to make things not good again?
It sounds like you probably have been through much of this before so you probably have coping skills to use in times like these. What are some of those - writing, music, taking a walk? What can you do right now to make sure you're safe?

Sorry that you're going through this @MoonlightFirefly

I think the SAT only counts your best score, so if there's a problem, you could always take them again later (maybe double check to make sure that's true, but I think that's true). If you're feeling sick and your stressed out and you don't sleep well, it might be better to skip the test and take it later.

Hugs

Hi there
I'm sorry that you're feeling so bad tonight. You said you'd been doing better the last few months. Has anything happened to make things not good again?
It sounds like you probably have been through much of this before so you probably have coping skills to use in times like these. What are some of those - writing, music, taking a walk? What can you do right now to make sure you're safe?
I tried listening to music earlier, I don't really have any coping mechanism
Hi there
I listen to music for a little but and I guessed that helped some, but I don't really have any coping skills. I just don't know how to deal with it :(

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
SF Pro
Hey @MoonlightFirefly
Sorry you’re feeling so bad right now :(
I think it’s really good, when stressed atleast, to take a walk, clear your head and take some deep breathes. It’ll make you feel so much better. Go have a coffee or a tea or whatever it is that you drink :)
How old are you? SATs here are taken at 11/12 years old to determine what groups you’re going to be in, in high/senior school :) although think it all depends where you live.

unfortunately I don’t know if you’re male or female so I can’t suggest things to relax and to chill out

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
Forum Pro
I am so sorry that you are struggling right now and I remember all too well the stress of prepping for SATs. One thing I found helpful was to take a run or some other form of exercise with a "reward" at the end of a coffee and treat of some sort in a park and just to sit as that helped release some of the inner anxiety and helped me focus more effectively when I did go back to the prepping. I wondered if there was a counselor at your school you could perhaps talk to? Sending you peaceful thoughts.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$175.00
Goal
$255.00