i crave a thrill

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by oval, Oct 23, 2011.

1. oval

oval Well-Known Member

im so so bored with life. i feel empty and restless, need a kick, some extreme feelings. at the same time theres nothing that i care about. nothing is interessting enough, everything is dull and boring. i need some excitement, something thrilling and rediculously extreme. i need to feel feel feel.
    im not really looking for suggestions, i just wanted to put it out there and i doubt that anyone reads my diary.

2. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Well-Known Member

go rock climbing
    go skinny dipping
    go shark cage diving
    go bungee jumping
    go watch a race
    go to a concert
    streak
    watch a sunset
    go to the beach and scream SHARK
    wrestle a bear
    put scorpions in your pants
    smoke a joint
    set something on fire
    go to a shooting range
    go mountain climbing

all this and more

3. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

Learn to ski (or snowboard I do both :D), then learn how to do rails and jumps. Greatest feeling on earth.

and all of what Sardaukar said. Those are some awesome ideas. Shark cage diving is a breathtaking experience. Skinny dipping is just funny as hell, smoking a joint is AWESOME, shooting ranges are just badass, setting shit on fire is fun, but control the inner pyro, i learned the hard way XD

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2011
  4. oval

oval Well-Known Member

LOL pretty awesome guys! i must say xD

i didnt want to be more specific in the post bc i feel really silly and embarrassed talking about it but i might as well.
    its more a feeling of emptiness all the way to my core. i feel like i have a hole in me. its not adrenalin that i crave. its an incredibly, rediculous, absurd amount of unconditional love. a void that i feel cant be filled. i need more and more, i want to feel.
    im feeling bored with everything, im feeling numb, its as if no one can give me enough, i dont know where to look for it or if it even makes sense to do so since its probably impossible. but i crave it as if my life depended on it. its an eternal craving for something that doesnt excist in the amount i need it. i have narcissistic tendencies and i need to have the picture that i want to have of myself, reflected back at me through this stupid amount of love. thats the thrill i need but i cant get it, its not real.
    all my life ive been dying to get it but i just never will have that need satisfied. it makes me feel like im starving to death. sometimes i think of myself as an eternally hungry monster and im out of food, chained down, not being able to move

5. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

I know how you feel Good World, same general thing for me, except I use adrenaline to drown it out. And when I cant get any adrenaline, I feel like shit. That's why I smoke a lot of weed, unfortunately. I know it's a terrible habit, but I'm making sure it doesn't progress any farther and that it's just a phase.